Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile....

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile my life seems to be real crazy lately. I had to have surgery on my elbow. I have some form of Carpal Tunnel. Basically my funny bone isn't funny any more. LOL. Sorry bad sense of humor. My funny bone went bad so they had to go in and move nerves and tendons around. Then Easter was here so I had to work fast. on making Easter cards with a sore elbow, but all in all they didn't turn out to bad. Actually they are kind of cute if I do say so my self.( Patting my self on the back). My husband and I also went to a Ice hockey game with his family in Stockton ca the night before Easter. So I got the cards done right before we had to leave for the party to watch our grandchildren hunt for Easter eggs. It was a very long week. Hugs, Sabrina

1 comment:

  1. CUTE cards Sabrina! I hope that you have completely recovered from the elbow surgery(ouch!) and that you will get back into the crafting groove.
    Thanks for leaving such kind comments on the Moxie Fab World Blog for me, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete