Saturday, October 26, 2013

Getting ready for the Trick or Treaters

Boy have I been busy! If I haven't been sick, watching my grandchildren I have been in my green room AKA craft room making cards. I have been loving every minute of it, except for the part of being sick. LOL This past weekend I got to go to the pumpkin patch with my kids and my grandchildren. So of course I had to bring my camera and take lots of pictures. I can never turn down a chance to take pictures of my grandchildren. They just grow up to darn fast. I thought I would show you just a couple of them and then get to the point of why I am actually posting today. LOL.
Oh I do have another picture I just have to show you. I was watching my granddaughter Alexis last week and she asked me if she could make a card, Well I couldn't tell her no. So I asked her what kind of card did she want to make, she said something with googly eyes. Out came my two packages of fish stamps that I had bought at my stamp stores garage sale. So if any one out there knows who made them I would love to know so I can give them credit. Here is my granddaughter Alexis making her card. You will have to excuse the mess on my desk please.
I am so sorry that I can't seem to find the picture of her card so I will take another one and show it very soon. Okay so I have made some cards for a couple of challenges and decided that it is about time I start actually posted them instead of just making them and telling myself I will enter them and then I don't. So please forgive for not entering them sooner. The first time I posted on here that I said I had entered I really thought I had, then come to find out I had only posted the picture of my card on my blog and no where else. Boy did fill like a fat dork. Hanging my head and crying at that time. Time to get back in the saddle as the say and try try again. So that is actually what I am doing. Cross your fingers that I do it right this time. XXX
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Halloween or Halloween Colors http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Spooky http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/challenge-spooky/

3 comments:

  1. Fun Halloween cards! I love all of them! :) I especially love the little ghosts on the inside of the last card! So sweet and cute! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! PS: Be sure to make a direct link to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! Otherwise you won't be eligible in the random prize draw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are FABULOUS! I love the sparkly web on the first, Frankie's textured skin on the second, and the classy, elegant feel of the third! All perfectly festive. :) Don't forget to include a link to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog in your post.. we want you to be eligible for the random prize drawing! ;) And thank you for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete