Saturday, December 20, 2014

3RD of Christmas

On the 3RD day of Christmas my true love sent to me Three French Hens. Not in this House anyways but I did make you all another card. Can you all guess what kind I made you today?
You guessed right another shaker card!! I couldn't resist. I was having so much fun with the first one that I thought why not this one two!
This card is by Stampendous and it is called Jolly Santa
Skin-E11,21,00,R20
Hat-R39,29,27,24
Cuff & Beard- C3,1,00
Holly -G17,14,12
Berries - R29,27,24
Sequins -Hobby Lobby
Cut outs of Merry Christmas- Hobby Lobby
Tiny Cookie Cutters- Hobby Lobby
Seed beads- Tuesday Morning
 
I know it seems like a lot of different things inside of this shaker card, but this card is a big card.

On a good note today, My daughter is finally home from the hospital. Her children were so happy to see her and so was I. It was a little touch and go for a little bit there. She still has the blood clots in her leg but they are a little smaller now so she gets real tired real fast from walking and her leg looks real red still but at least it isn't as swollen as it was.

Well no I'm going to get back to making more cards and wrapping some presents.
till tomorrow have a very fun and crafty day. I know I will!

Hugs,
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment