Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tag for 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist-2014

Boy did I have lots of fun making this tag. I have always loved Kittie Caracciolo's style of everything she does, so it was a real easy choice for me to make when I had to decide whose  style I wanted to make a tag after. So here it is.
I will also be doing at least 5 cards for Christmas if not more. I am juggling a lot right now with my daughter in the hospital with blood clots in her legs and possibly one in her lung and taking care of her daughter. Of course my granddaughter Alexis has been a dream. She has really been very well behaved with manners I just can't believe. I want to know who has taken my granddaughter and replaced her because normally her manners are not all well lets just say she has them when she really wants something. LOL
Ok so I will go for now since Alexis is in school for the day I can finally get a few things done.
Thanks for listening to me rambling on.

Hugs,
Sabrina




1 comment:

  1. Sabrina, this is such a precious window project. Don't you just love window dies? I hope you had a Merry Christmas..

    ReplyDelete